Today is the first time I am literally just blogging not to break my streak. I have had days where I didn't really know what to write about, but today, I really just don't feel like it...I am so lame....
Today we went to Walla Walla, ate some delicious food, and had a great time visiting with family. It was one of those times that leaves you wondering "why don't we do this more often?"
My floor is coming right along! It looks so good, and I am hoping to go talk to Brenda from Lowes tomorrow about carpet. Kent has been doing a good job, but it's so weird to watch him work with power tools...without a car in the background.
Ok, I'm done. This post has reminded me of this diary entry from when I was in high school. it went something like, "Dear Diary, I have no idea what to write, I'm just writing this because my mom is making me..."
Picture...that is really a video. This was on Valentines Day. My phone died and cut her off, but this little clip makes me smile every time I watch it...
Monday, February 21, 2011
Just for the sake of it...
Posted by Rachael at 12:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh great..she is going to have to have a "jug" in her hand to be happy!
Are you sure that was just soda???
Odd to see Bells so "out there hangen loose!!"
Post a Comment