I am obsessed with looking at Valentines Day stuff on blogs right now, which is perfect because that is all anyone is posting about. I have high hopes to throw together a super cute Valentines dinner on Monday, but I'm not sure how it will all work out with my kitchen all torn to pieces. I keep looking at all these ideas people come up with, and traditions they have, and I love it all, and then I start making excuses for why I never do any of it. Making excuses is just one of my more developed talents. I do think I am going to have to make some heart shaped pancakes and pink milk at least. So many of the cute ideas people have involving food, sound so gross to actually eat. Like marshmallows dipped in chocolate and covered in sprinkles and shoved on a stick. I'd rather just take my sugar straight up. There are some other ones too, that just leaving me thinking "What is the point if no one will actually want to eat it?" I hate that Valentines day is on a Monday, having Sunday be the day before is totally cramping my last minute style.
Kent is in the kitchen ripping up the floor. The fridge is in the middle of the kitchen, I am on the computer, and Addy is watching Max and Ruby. I'd love to be helping, but you know, someone has to supervise the child(ren). Plus, we can only find one of our hammers.
Aubrey never puked last night, and has been totally fine today. I was so paranoid last night. Too bad having Addison start yelling from her crib at 7 o' clock this morning was almost just as bad. Almost.
Picture...
So in all our blog surfing, Amy and I came across some pretty cute Valentine ideas. We(me, amy, lisa) decided on this idea....imagine a sucker being poked through the picture so it looks like they are holding it. I have mine done already, but I don't feel like taking a picture them. Maybe Amy or Lisa will....I used the same phrase Amy did for Sophies on Aubrey's, and Colton wanted his to say and look just like Easton's, big surprise there....
Most of Colton's looked like this...so I figured the one with his eyes rolled up did the best job of capturing his attitude toward mushy love stuff...


5 comments:
Okay, NO ONE is doing the Walmart $1.99 Spiderman/Hannah Montana Valentines with temporary tattoos anymore and it's really cramping MY cheap, lazy style. You Landoni sisters and your crafty genius are ruining it for the rest of us!! (BTW I laughed out loud twice in your first paragraph alone.) And I think sugar dipped in chocolate dipped in more sugar sounds delectable. But that could be the withdrawal speaking.
You are the crafty parents that all the other parents hate at Valentine's Day (says the parent who bought a laminator so that her daughter could make homemade bookmarks for everyone).
man, i should prolly blog again. i get all panicky when it's been too long. well done to you, my friend...well done to you. i truly am proud of you.
What an amazingly freakingly cute Idea!!! LOVE IT!
Valentines looking good Rach!!! Don't forget mine!
Post a Comment