So I was talking to Lisa about posting more often. I was telling her, 'you don't have to have something to blog about, just anything, write anything..'apparently I jinxed myself because I have no idea what to write and the only thing I really want to be doing is watching my shows. By the way, I totally believe in jinxing and I am an avid wood knocker...interpret how you will...
Aubrey called my mom today and when I asked her if my mom answered she said "no, the lady wouldn't let me talk to her..." it took me a second to realize she meant the recording telling you that the line is busy. I swear my mom must be the last person in the free world to not have call waiting. And my dad is a Qwest man.
The kids were at my parents tonight and my dad asked Aubs and Soph to tuck him in, the story goes that my daughter took a naked cabbage patch doll, folded it in half, rump side out, and told my dad "kiss this" I don't know if I have ever been prouder....
I haven't had a beach picture on here in awhile, so I thought I would pick the first one that caught my fancy...this is on the beach by where we stay. I have no idea what she was looking for, shells maybe...Lisa did her hair this day...it doesn't happen that often, but it is so nice when it does...
3 comments:
Every time I read your posts, I think...I can do this, too! Then I sit down to actually do it and I can't. think. of. anything. Sigh. Seriously, I could talk your ear off if you just sat and let me, but put me on the spot and I go blank. I LOVE your posts, even when they aren't about anything. And I totally love Aubrey. My mom would say, irreverent (only cause she's so innocent and sweet and can't help it). I would say, awesome. ;) It's amazing how they just come that way...kind of. ;)
I totally believe in jinxing too. I was never superstitious until I became a mother.
Your dad works for Qwest? Thats not as funny now that Amy talked to the Qwest man in her birthday post in case he was reading. I guess he really was most likely.
I think my favorite blog posts are the ones that aren't about anything.
Pops is certainly a girl with a sense of humor like ours! I thought I was going to split when she and Soph came running in holding the doll in the folded over position and told me what they said to Pa!! The first thing that popped into my mind was one of the nites they spent the nite with me they begged for a movie. Well Dennis the Menace was on and I made them watch it so I didn't have to switch the dvd. Of course when Marget did that on the show the girls busted up...it left an impression obviously!! Those two together are something to be reckoned with:) Ya gotta love every minute you get at this age because allllll to soon Pops will be confined to an everyday school routine and I will miss her like no other!
Post a Comment