Sunday, February 20, 2011

7 weeks down, 45 to go...

I have a new dining room floor.  I pretty much love it.  Tomorrow I am going to Walla Walla to see some family and Kent and Kevin are going to be working on the kitchen.  I so want to have one of those home make-over moments, I picture myself walking into my new and improved house and squealing with delight.  I'm not really much of a squealer though, so I'll probably play it cool and be all like "Nice.  Looks good."  Fingers crossed it is finished. 

I lost one of my diamond earings today.  I think I started crying about it at least 3 different times.  I was cleaning my bathroom, which is crazy enough in itself, and I noticed an earing back on the counter.  I thought it was weird because I don't have any backs except the ones I wear all the time.  And then I felt my ears, and realized it was gone.  I scoured the bathroom, but seriously it could be anywhere.  I am so depressed about it.  Do they even sell single earings?  Colton wanted to get these for me a few Christmas' back, and they are one of my most treasured possessions.  I can't think about it anymore...but if you happen to see one laying around, it's totally mine...

Colton has a Justin Beiber poster in his room.  I love it.   My mom took him, Graycie, Trenton, and Spencer to see the Justin Beiber movie, and when the other kids sold the Beibs out for a toy at Toys R' Us, Colton stayed true to the reason they were going in the first place and came home with a poster.  Him and Graycie hung it up this morning.  He asked me to get him another one for his birthday.  When he likes something he goes 100%.  I love that about him.   His was listening to some JB songs with head phones on tonight, and listening to him sing along was priceless...

Picture....

At the beach, they have the best blankets ever.  On cold days like today, I kick myself for not stopping and picking up one of these bad boys...everything is warmer with a mama panda and her cubs...

1 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

I'm so sad for you that you lost your diamond earring (that I have somehow never noticed you wear) but I am so excited for you having a new floor! And I have mixed feelings about your son being Justin Bieber's biggest fan.