So, I think Addy is a walking child tornado. I had no idea one small, cold ridden child could make such a mess, and just do naughty things one right after another. Like, when she was playing in the silverware drawer, and then started coughing. All over every utensil in the drawer. Time after time, I see what she has been up to, and my shoulders slump in defeat. The worse offense today was when she violated my brand new floor...with butter...
I caught her when I looked up from crocheting and she was smearing it on the couch. Yeah, so when I walked in the kitchen to throw the butter stick away, I found more. Butter. On my floor.
I made some homemade rolls today and my house still smells good. It only took me 4 tries to get the yeast activated and dissolved properly. That was fantastic. I found the recipes on a site called our best bites. Tonight I found a recipe for cheesy garlic rolls I want to try next. They have alot of other recipes that I have bookmarked that maybe someday I'll get around to...or maybe not...
Tonight I went to pick up my kids from my mom and dads house, of course. Where else would they be? Anyway, all of the kids were playing outside, and it was dark and windy, and a few minutes after I got there Colton ran inside and told me Aubrey was in the tree house and was crying for me to come get her 'so bad'. When I went out there and I had to climb up the ladder and she had to reach down crying, hair blowing in the wind, I felt like I was living the scene in Annie where she is at the top of the bridge or something and Punjab has to rescue her. It was seriously just like that. I was cracking up at my clever comparison as I carried my hysterical daughter in the house.
I can't believe tomorrow is Monday again. Suck.
Pictures....
So here are some pictures, not very good ones, just a few fast pictures of my branches and bird sitting on my floor. So there you go, 3 for 1. I will eventually take better pictures of the floor, but until the trim is up and the carpet replaced....eh...the blog where I got the branch idea and the bird pattern is here...her etsy shop has some of the cutest stuff ever...I think my birds eyes are too big, but they were all I had...
4 comments:
Hey,can you tell me how to find my blog that I just made?
OH MY GOSH! I can't hardly type this I am laughing soooo freakin hard at the Punjab story. Jason finally asked me what I was laughing at and I tried reading it to him and he was all annoyed when I was done and was like, "Yea. I totally didn't get any of that." So I tried to regain my composure and read up to the 'and it was like that scene in annie' and started laughing again. He said he'd just read it on his own but I made it through and then we both laughed. Really hard. Really loud. Oh my gosh, I'm laughing again.
I would like to order a baby bird please! I could use brown, orange, tan or green. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your bird is to DIE for! L.O.V.E it! And your little leaves too, priceless!
Post a Comment