Thursday, February 24, 2011

List

*today I started switching around bedrooms upstairs

*I went out to lunch with my mother and sister-in laws at p.f. changs and had a really nice time...

*today I felt like crap...it always feels like crap when you annoy someone...

*tonight I visited with a friend that is leaving for culinary school this weekend, I am so excited for him

*this afternoon I found a leaf crochet pattern that I am dying to try

*today I realized what I loser I am, I was seriously so excited about a crochet pattern...10 years ago, I never would have thought...

*tonight I will watch my shows, read my book, get out my yarn, and stay up way to late...and wonder if someone is peeking in at me through my crack house blinds...

Picture....

I love bathtub pictures, they are one of my favorite kinds.  Who knew that 6 years later I would be explaining to this little boy to stop spanking adults, that his hands should be no where near the bottom, it's disrespectful, and people don't like it, namely me...so keep your crap to yourself...

3 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

Your list made me kind of sad. One of these days I'm barging in your crack house front door to seer your new floor and pick out a headband.

Amy said...

Call me tomorrow and we'll figure out a way to go find branches. And maybe we should take the kids to lunch somewhere. I would say McDonald's but then I get all freaked out thinking about how we've avoided getting sick up to this point and I would hate to ruin that by germing ourselves up at the playground o'germs. So maybe we should just drive-thru McDonald's and hang out somewhere where you can crotch-et us up some leaves. Cause I like you and wanna hang out cause we haven't at all this week, have we?

Shayla said...

Yeah, Thursday was just an all around crappy day this week. The worst one all week. My girls switch their bedrooms around monthly. I hate it, but I let them do it because I hate arguing. Then I go push all their furniture around and grumble, but it makes them happy. So whatever. I love that you love to crochet. I should re-learn how. I used to know. That headband you made for Lisa was seriously adorable. I want it. It's amazing to me to look at old pictures of my kids and think how cute and fun they are and how much they annoy me now. Then I feel like a crap-hole Mom and realize how cute I'll think their pictures are now in five years and how much MORE annoying they are as teenagers. I'm such a loser when it comes to "the grass is always greener" statements.