W is for why is Addy so mean...E is for everything I still need to clean...D is for dang it, damn, dumb, and depressed...N is for I don't even need to get dressed...E is for every time Addy spills food...S is for stop speaking to me so rude...D is for dishes that never are done....A is for Aubrey whose word choices stun...Y is for yes, I rhymed my whole post, and don't you all know it, you loved it the most.
Picture.....
If this isn't real art, I don't know what is, Down Town Lincoln City art is one of a kind for shiz. I'm thinking maybe I could make some prints of this and give them away as gifts...
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Wednesday...
Posted by Rachael at 7:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think I just laughed more reading it the second time. I just don't know what's funnier/more shocking...the fact that you rhymed your whole post or that crazy mural that you not only noticed but took a picture of. I haven't ever noticed it before. You rock. Like the most.
Ahhh...so now instead of Ermma I should call you Miss Hallmark!
Good job)
I love how your girls give you a run for your money...I always told you you"ll get back two fold what you gave!!:) I am amazed at how smart I was seeing what was coming:)
I was surprised tonite when Colton came busting in the door...He said Grandpa dropped him off...we made something to eat...then turned on House Hunter and I love how I can turn that into a real conversation with a 6 yr old:) When he was done eating he climbed in my lap and we just sat together for the longest time. It was the best. It's not very often I get just one on one with the kids...they usually come in pairs or sets...I hope they never feel like they are to old or to big to sit with me. It was awesome tonight. Then Amy and the kids came to pick up colton and Spence comes in crying, upset that his mother doesn;t believe him about something. My Grandma mode switches over to search and rescue to save Spencer from himself:) He is more like his mother than she will ever know...With a few jibs and jabs and ho's and hums Colton and I had Spence laughing and back
on track again...and then they wrestled and I thought how fleeting these days are. Ya gotta love it all:)
Get your blogs printed! These are priceless.
About the mural: I love how it looks a little hastily completed, except for between the shells! Those are the least sloppy strokes of the whole mural. Can't say I blame the artist though. ;)
Post a Comment