Friday, February 4, 2011

Right now I am sitting on the couch watching Despicable Me with Addy.  I love when the girl says "when we got adopted by a bald guy, I thought this was gonna be more like Annie" and when the nerdy villian tells his dad his 'name is Vector now, Victor was my nerd name' cracks me up every time.  I love the music in it too.  Colton and Aubs went to go spend the night at my moms.  Colton keeps telling me how much he loves to stay there because my mom lets them stay up late, til like 1:00.  I just laughed at a part in the movie, so Addy fake laughed.  I love stuff like that.

This afternoon Spencer came over and after Aubs and I made a trip to Hobby Lobby we picked up Lydia to come over and play.  The girls had a lot of fun, and so did the boys....after I sent Colton to his room and made Spencer cry.  All in a days work right?

Colton was telling Spencer that his friends told this girl at school that he likes her, right in front of him.  The story goes that he doesn't like her, but she likes him.  Spencer asked him how he knows she likes him, and he answered "because she saw me do some of my sweet moves and she was pointing at me"  I almost couldn't contain myself when he said 'she saw me doin some of my sweet moves'  Hilarious and humble, 2 very redeeming qualities...

In the last few days, I have seriously consumed more cupcakes than the average person consumes in a year.  I have to start exercising.  I might need to have an epi pen on hand in case my body has an allergic reaction to the strenuous activity.

I started crocheting some headbands today.  They are crazy easy, and pretty cute.  Blog stalking is one of the most rewarding, free, experiences ever.  I'll have to take some pictures of them.  I found the pattern on a blog called 'You Seriously Made That!?'.  I really liked some of her stuff, and of course she links to other blogs with more cool stuff, and more ideas and more "I could totally make that"

I'm tired, and my hands feel funny from holding them like deformed claws for so long the last few days, and Addy keeps shoving herself on my lap...

Pictures....

This is me dreaming of warmer days...Addy-summer 2010...I think Lisa might have taken these pictures.  I don't see her kids in any of the pics, but I am in a couple, so it must have been her...


 

2 comments:

Anna K. said...

I want to learn how to crochet headbands! I really need to make some girly stuff. Can we have a craft get together please?

Alicia Leppert said...

I seriously need to watch Despicable Me again. I haven't seen it since the theater.

I'm almost scared to ask what Colton's "sweet moves" are. All I can see is Napoleon Dynamite doing his sweet moves in his bedroom to D-Quon's Dance Grooves.

Please, talk more about eating cupcakes. It'll make the next ELEVEN months go so much faster.