You know what I hate? Live t.v. It is the worst feeling ever when you hit that forward arrow, and LIVE flashes in the corner and you know you've gone as far as you can. Will they please just tell me if Jacee makes it to the top 24 on American Idol already! I'm so affraid that is who they are talking to when Jennifer Lopez starts crying. And why did we have to watch that crazy crack get married?
So I think Colton is kinda hilarious. I love that he has a sense of humor. And I am totally gonna continue to tease him, because there is nothing worse than someone who throws it out there and can't take it back. He's actually doing a pretty decent job, having a good attitude when he gets teased. I find myself laughing at him, with him, and then asking him why in the world he would do something like that two seconds later. I can't even remember half of what he says, but his facial expressions make the stuff he says even funnier.
He went to Payson's after school and then a little later they came over here. They were doing pretty good, and then I realized he was playing the video game and Payson wasn't. I started to talk to him about how he needed to find something else that they both wanted to do, I told him to shut it off mid lecture, and he had the nerve to ask me "can I just finish making this shot?" What ? NO! Pay-Dog stayed for dinner, and like on Valentines Day we sat in the dining room and the kids were all manners. Colton said thank you for dinner, so Aubs said thank you for dinner...and then about a minute later Aubrey asked Payson "what do you want to say to my mom Payson?" she asked him a few times, and I was cracking up. It kills me when they talk just like me. The best part of dinner came after when Kent said he didn't like eating in the dining room. I totally knew what he was going to say when I asked him why...of course, because of the new floor. He doesn't want it to get dirty, his pretty new floor. He just wants to look at it...so typical...
So I had 11 girls at my house today, for an hour, between the ages of 8 and 11. I am seriously still recovering.
How come no matter how many times I tell my kids the kitchen is closed, I always give in to crackers or something? I have no backbone when it comes to food. I hate the idea of sending them to bed hungry. It makes me feel awful.
Colton asked me tonight if he could get a purple sweatshirt and cut off the sleeves. I think this has something to do with Justin Beiber...
I cannot believe how much I can write about nothing. Just another special skill I possess..
Picture....
If this kind of weather shows up tonight or tomorrow....
I'm gonna feel like this...


3 comments:
I can't decide what's funnier, your whole post, the desire for a purple sleeveless shirt or the extremely heinous snowsuit you have on Ralphy.
Can't keep commenting, I don't have DVR. I'll be back.
I'm so glad Amy said it so I didn't have to. Then again, what snowsuit isn't heinous?
So did Payson ever actually thank you? What a rude kid. Maybe you should have him over for dinner more so your kids can teach him manners. Every time he eats over there he comes back and reports what you made for dinner. And I'm all, "What are you getting at?" with my mouth full of French fries. He also reported that when he walked into Colton's room, he saw, and I quote, "the silliest thing ever!" Then I blew him away by guessing that it was a Justin Bieber poster. I think it's hilarious that they're on opposite sides of the fence when it comes to J.B. What if the Biebs comes between them?! Hopefully their friendship can withstand such hardships.
You know what's even worse about live tv? Is watching the kids reaction to the fact that it won't fast forward through the commercials. Then trying to explain to them what "live" means (because they don't get it) and then telling them how "in our day, we had to get up off the couch and walk over to the television just to turn the channels, you lazy punks..." Or something like that. ;) I hate live tv, too.
I totally thought of you and Activity Days today. I wondered if you were up late planning something like I was last night... Then I completely had to cancel and bail for the THIRD time because my kid is sick AGAIN. We had to go to the doctor AGAIN and now she's got strep and an ear infection that's about to burst. Total loser at my calling. I wish we could be activity day leaders together. We were supposed to make friendship bracelets, what did you guys do?
I totally just blogged on your blog again. Sorry. Someone needs to make me blog on my own blog. Love ya!
Post a Comment