Guess what I did today? Wait for it....wait for it.....wait......yeah, nothing. I hung out at Amy's for the bulk of the day, watched her make cookies that were gross because she forgot to add a whole cup of brown sugar, and listened to Carson call Addy a ' dumb baby sally'. Seriously unproductive. I messed around on grooveshark for awhile, tweaked a few things in picnik, oh, and when I tried to make cookies back at my own house, I cracked the egg and then dropped the shell in the dough with the mixer on. It took Lisa and I a few minutes to pick all shells out we could see. I have never done that before. I felt like such an idiot. Good thing I recover so quickly. I so don't have anything to blog about, but I don't want to write about how I have nothing to write about, because I feel like I do that all the time already. But tomorrow I am going on 7 weeks of blogging everyday and my life is so, so bleh after that many days. I mean, when all your motivation has run away from home, you don't do much...maybe if I ate better and actually drank water, and did that thing where you move around til your heart speeds up, it might come home...maybe...I wish I could say if the sun just came out it would be back, but I have seen the sun a few times as of late, and it doesn't seem to be doing the trick...maybe motivation and productivity is over rated anyway....maybe...
Amy and Jason getting gas, so were we, right behind them...even getting gas is better at the beach, they totally pump it for you...thank you Oregon...
Being stuck in traffic at the beach? Not so bad....
Because this is the view when you're stuck in traffic...everything is better at the beach...
0 comments:
Post a Comment