Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wednesday Hump Day.  Half way done.  Awesome.

Kent did CPR on my phone, paddles, pushed epi, the whole thing.  It's working....for now...

 This is what Kent and I did this evening....

 That's right, we pulled off 16 pieces of trim(mostly me) and ripped up the linoleum.  Even with the ugly sub floor showing, it all ready looks better with the jank silver transition gone.  That was seriously the best part.  The silver foil has been my arch nemesis for some time now.  If anyone has any tips on removing sub floor I would love to hear them.

And while we were ripping out our floor Addy was doing this...When Aubrey told me she was asleep on the chair, I thought she was just trying to trick me.  She wasn't.  Addy woke up a long time later, and now I am in for a long, late night...

0 comments: