Know what I am doing right now? Multi-tasking, killing two birds with one stone so to speak...aka, watching The Bachelor and blogging at the same time...so glad to see Brad is in "a good place"...
So the title of my blog couldn't be more appropriate. Kent and Kevin have the floor almost finished, it's just a little entry way area left to do, and when I came home I was so excited. I was calling everyone to tell them how much I loved it, and then I kept staring at it, and all of a sudden, I'm like, 'do I love it? Is it fancy? cause I am so not fancy...no, I'm pretty sure I love it...but does my stuff look ok with it?' The only thing that will cure this, is analyzing it to death with Kent, my mom, and my sisters. I need to talk about it with people, while they are here staring at it just like me. I am so stupid. I think I must have eaten alot of paint chips in my other life...I hope Kent doesn't kill me after reading this...because I do love it...right?....
The part I hate the most about The Bachelor, is when Chris Harrison steps out to tell everyone it's the final rose. Like if he didn't come out and state the obvious, no one would ever know there was only 1 rose left. It drives me insane.
I just realized with it being a holiday today, I totally forgot to take pictures! Dang it! I guess I will have to have a myself a little photog Tuesday tomorrow. You know what's funny, I kinda hate the word photog, but I just keep using it....cause I'm all crazy like that...
So this has been kinda rambly tonight...I have felt kinda scattered lately...I think I should go back and count how many times I typed 'kinda' in the post...
Picture...
This is a tree in my mom's backyard, I love trees in bloom. I have always wanted a tulip tree, they had a lot of them in a neighborhood I used to live in. I heard it could snow this weekend. I want trees full of spring flowers instead. I want to fast forward to Spring already...
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Posted by Rachael at 1:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Does the world really look like that sometimes? It almost doesn't seem possible. And no worries on your indecisiveness, I do it all the time. Like you don't know that already. A week before we moved in I decided I wasn't sure I was going to like the house we had just bought. I freaked out. I can't wait to come see your floor, I promise we can make it all tie together and in a week you'll love it more than you love it now.
If I could steal the title of your blog and not look like a "copier" than I would. I am the most indecisive person ever. It makes Nate crazy. I need other people to tell me that I do or do not like something all the time. It's scary. Even the creative things I do are always copied from someone else first. I can never make my own decisions and make something cool just from my own brain. That said, I'm good at helping other indecisive people make decisions. ;) I'm just sure your floor looks awesome. Anything is better than old Aho linoleum and carpet, right? Sorry to those of you who still have this in your home. I say this only because I've been there. Hell, our dog ATE our carpet this summer, so we're living with shaggy edge, five year old, nasty carpet and tile grout that no one ever bothered to clean before we moved in and now I can't get it clean either. And now I blogged on your blog instead of just commenting. Nice. ;) p.s.- I need a tree like that!
None taken, Shayla. I hate my linoleum. I don't hate my carpet so much, only I do right now cause it's nasty.
I totally had to laugh at your final rose rant. Back when we used to watch The Bachelor, Bill could not watch that part without making a comment about it. It drove him so crazy. I read an interview with Chris Harrison on People.com recently and the interviewer asked him how he kept a straight face having to say something so idiotic every single week and he laughed and admitted he hated saying it but that it was in his contract, to add drama. Funny.
How awesome is that tree. I LOVE trees in bloom like that, like all the dogwoods in our neighborhood in spring. My mom has a huge "popcorn popping" tree. I love it.
Post a Comment