Today when Addy and I got back from taking Aubrey to preschool she saw some yellow Rockstar cans in the gravel by the garbage cans. She pointed and said "mama, (pointing at cans) DADA!" Sad right? I can't believe she associates energy drink cans with her dad. I can't believe that 'mama, dada" is one of the only times she puts two words together. She is definitely my latest talker.
We have had a big pile of ply wood, linoleum, and carpet sitting on the sidewalk right outside our door for the last couple of days. The only thing we were missing was a couch and a broken tv. Anyway, it was finally garbage day so Aubs and I got it all cleaned up this afternoon, too bad the garbage cans are almost full again.
I am the worst typer ever. I failed keyboarding in high school and college. And I hate that Colton's name is always underlined as being misspelled. Whenever I capitalize a name, it's always the first 2 letters in caps. Super annoying. A normal person could probably post in half the time it takes me. Josh once told me he could tell it was me typing because of the speed, or lack there of...and the funny thing is I love the sound of someone typing fast. It could be worse though, I could type with one pointer finger like my dad. I guess he is the worst, making me the second, which isn't bad at all according to my kids 'first is the worst, second is the best, third is the one with the hairy chest'
Colton told Aubrey her room was trash today, and she started to cry. I started to laugh. She got mad and said it's because no one helps her clean it. Colton and I just kept trying not to laugh.
I am so glad the 15 year old kid JC, on American Idol made it through. I love that kid, and I cried when he cried tonight.
Picture...
Colton playing in the lake...
We were all at the lake for a little while, someone in this picture didn't want to be there, so she took her family and left, and of course in true family fashion, we all talked about it after this person left...let's just say I did a great job capturing the attitude of the subject...
This is Graycie down at the beach by our house, even though my shadow is covering her, I think she looks adorable...
I took this picture from the car on our way home, I couldn't get over how much I thought these clouds looked like they were drawn there... maybe Bob Ross was looking down on us and smiling that day...whispy, happy little clouds..tap,tap,tap....
10 comments:
I think maybe you were baked, just like Bob Ross. That's the only explanation for that kind of thinking....
You're an ass. Yes, I just swore in your comment section. I hope anyone who's easily offended averted their eyes and closed their inner ears (you know, reading in your head kinda thing). You used to be my favorite blog to read and now your not. I'm going to start plotting my revenge. Right Now.
It totally doesn't help that I'm crabby. One of the worst times for you to pick 'exposing' me at my finest. Or at my usual.
I can't believe that made you so mad! I can't believe how funny I think it is that you are so mad! I share whatever memories I want to! I will forever remember how you felt that day! It's funny! I thought you were all about owning who you are...not so much maybe?
Awesome, I love sibling rivalry. ;) Amy, you wouldn't believe the amount of pictures out there of me scowling. I seriously wonder, do I always look that ticked off?! Yeah, pretty much. Now I want to know "the whole story". And where's "the lake" that you're talking about, too? We love Bob Ross at our house. Happy Trees!
Cue the popcorn & hot tamales.
bwahahahahaha!!!! oh thank you amy so much for the hours of entertainment following your departure. and thank you rachael for reminding me of this most amazing memory. i can't wait to show steve when he gets home. it will be my goal this year to capture such an image. they are truly works of art after all.
Oh my goodness, I am dying to know what these comments are that were deleted!! Amy, you're not alone. I have video Bill took of me when I was being a wench and a half and I hate it. Because I know that I used to be like that all the time and I HATE that it is forever captured on film. Rach, I would never have guessed you're a bad typist! I hardly ever see any errors in your posts!
Post a Comment