Ah, the day is winding down and it feels good. Addy is asleep, the kids are in bed, and I have shows to watch and a book to read. All is well.
*************************************************************************************
So I ended up watching a documentary with Kent on the Fab Five and then we watched Grown-Ups on Netflix. Both were really good and could not have been more different. What's up with all the nudey looking movies in the New Arrival section? Gross. Kent and I haven't spent this much time together in forever...lightning might strike...or we might become friends...weird....
It was a good Sunday. After church we all came home and watched The Selection Sunday Show...trying to explain to Colton how it all works, is...well, I don't want to be mean...having said that, I love how he gets in to it...someday he'll get it...
Picture.......
This little midget appears to be feeling better...too bad her attitude is still crap...
Monday, March 14, 2011
Posted by Rachael at 12:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think you must get tired of coming to your comments and seeing me, me, and more me. I can't remember if each comment shows what time it's made but if it does, then, yes, I'm writing this at 2:30 am. My stomach's not feeling so hot (nothing new), my head aches, (also nothing new), and I am wide awake. (hmm...beginning to see a pattern here.) I just finished Water For Elephants. I think you would really like it, if you don't mind a few really dirty parts. Then you could go with me to see the movie, even if you thinks it looks stupid or cheesy, you could just come to humor me. Anywho, had fun in nursery today. I love having you in there, although I have to admit I was a little sad when you came back in and Addy was all snuggling up to me...I think she and I could have had a serious bonding moment. Oh well, there's always next week. What's that? You want me to stop rambling in your comments section and just go to sleep for the love of all that's holy? I wish I could, oh believe me, I do.
WV-- fardw. If you get rid of the w, its how I picture Aubrey saying fart. "I hab do fard"
Ok, in all honesty, I haven't opened my reader in over a week. I had a ton of catching up to do. Please note that I read every post. I laughed. I cried. I took a freakin' long break cause there was so much to read. I read some more. LOL'd. Shivered in disgust. Nodded in agreement. Gasped. Got a little jealous. Irreverently shouted an "Amen" here and there. Rejoiced. And I'll be back for more. I'm super tired now.
Post a Comment