So, my pictures are crap, and I could probably make them look better if I took the time, but I so do not want to take the time....
I did a few things, and our leprechaun did a few things himself...
I made a balloon rainbow...
I left shirts for Aubrey and Colton, socks for Addy...Aubrey wore the socks and I had to pay her a dollar to wear her shirt because she said it was ugly...and we were late for Addy's check-up...don't judge...
The leprechaun changed our milk green, and changed my red jello jigglers to green as well....
Colton came into my room this morning so excited that the leprechaun came, he didn't even think twice about us not setting a trap. He made me close my eyes when I got to the bottom of the stairs and led me to the kitchen. It was so cute to watch him look at everything, and try to figure out the hows, whats and where's. The leprechaun always sprinkles confetti where ever he goes, which can lead to some interesting theories.
By mid morning we had rolo wrappers everywhere...and I do mean everywhere...every time I see this picture I laugh. It was the perfect day for the pediatrician to ask me if I limit the intake of junk food...I think this was at like 10:30 this morning or something...
After school I wanted to get a picture of my kids in all their green glory...this is what I got...memorable, not so frame-able...
We finished off the day packing up our jigglers, homemade buttermilk caramel sauce that was the bomb, and ice cream and heading over to Amy's where my mom made a green cookie bouquet, Amy made rainbow cupcakes, and Lisa made irish mint brownies...go big or go home right?
At the end of the day, the pot of gold at the end of my rainbow, was sending Colton to his room for calling Aubrey a butt-sniffer.
3 comments:
Super funny stuff. The wrapper in the hair? Beyond classic. Go big or go home has to be the perfect statement for our over the top St Patty's Day. It was super fun though. I'm lame and didn't take a picture of my kids in their shirts! Stupid me. I don't think I took pictures of them at all, just everything we did. I was going to take pictures of them hunting for the leprechauns after school but was too busy baking. Lesson learned. Super fun post, makes us look like super fun moms, not moms who spent the last week sleeping excessively and ignoring all real responsibility.
Haha! Love it all! Amy your comment made me laugh too. Rach I love reading your posts every morning. Im so sorry I don't comment often, but please know I look forward to my morning dose of scratchet every day! And I don't know if you know this, but you and ame inspire me to be over the top too. ;) if it weren't for you guys, my kids may have never known there was a holliday other than Christmas. ;) ps. I appreciate you for letting me vent and always validating my every complaint. Truly feeling the love...Even if you click over and never click back. ;)
Wait, Lisa, are you saying Rachael listens to what you're saying when you're on the phone with her? Huh. Weird.
I am STILL laughing at the Rolo wrapper in the hair picture. Seriously, that is freakin' awesome.
This is the extent of our St. Patrick's Day celebration:
Me (as I'm making the kids' lunch before school): Oh, hey, isn't it St. Patrick's Day? Aren't you guys gonna wear green?
Payson: Why?
Macy: Eh...
Oh, that and the conversation in our car on the way to school in which Colton told us about all the stuff the leprechaun left him and Payson told him there's no such things as leprechauns and I straight up lied to Payson and said there is in order to keep your son's dream alive. You're welcome.
Post a Comment