Wednesday, March 2, 2011

So today I volunteered at Colton's school to work at the Book Fair.  It was so fun, I think volunteering is like so many things in my life, it's hard to get there, but once I do, I love it and wonder why I don't do it more often.

Tonight we all went back to Colton's school for Dr. Seuss Night.  Him and Spencer both had stuff at their schools tonight, so apparently they decided how to divy up my parents and plan on switching next year.  My mom came with us, my Dad with the Buchanans, and then we all met at Froyo for a treat.  Addison was hysterical when we were in the gym waiting for Story Time.  She just kept walking up to random people, she'd stare at them, take their stuff, this one lady had her hand on the ground and she kept touching her fingers.  Social aspergers maybe?  But the best part was when she started crawling around between the paths of people, and every so often would turn around and motion to the little girl sitting next to us to follow her, with the little "come here" hand.  The little girl scooted right behind her on her bottom.  They got pretty far by the time the story was over.  It was a pretty fun evening, entertaining if nothing else.

It feels so weird to have not baked anything today.  But let me tell ya, that last cupcake tasted mighty fine this afternoon.  

Sometimes when I get dressed, I notice that there seems to be a race between the twins, which are no longer identical but more fraternal, and my money maker... the finish line being my toes.  Seriously, why isn't there some sort of support contraption for the backside ?  If there is and I just don't know, please let me stumble upon it...and by the looks of things, I will soon be tripping on a regular basis, and not over my own two feet if you know what I mean...

Picture....

I can't believe my baby is turning 2 next week.  Tear.  I have been at Amy's all night planning and working on stuff for her big day...

1 comments:

Joshua said...

LOL. Your blog is sooo my "cup o' Joe" that starts my day.