Poor little Aubrey is sick. Still. This is the second day this week she was all failure to thrive. She has no room to lose, if she loses any weight I don't even think she can legally sit in her booster seat anymore. I can't wait to see color return to her face and get my old Aubrey back. I kinda miss her. It's always a fine line between being the attentive mother, and creating a whiny monster. The attitude aftermath of a sick child can be fierce.
So here's the thing, Colton is driving me batty. He argues with me about EVERYTHING. He never listens to me until I have told him to do something at least 3 times. And the whole freakin time I am lecturing him, his eyes are rolling and he is laughing. Laughing. Because he doesn't care. I am losing my mind.
Picture...
This is Bullseye. Addy loves him. Somehow she broke off his leg. When Colton saw it he said, "Hey look mom, Bullseye's just like Shadow now" Shadow was the 3 legged dog we grew up with. I think Easton is the only one that was ever around when we had him, but all of the kids talk about him like they knew him. Today when I came downstairs I saw some weird little thing on the floor, when I walked over to see what it was, much to my surprise it was Bullseye's ear. I have no idea what she keeps doing to him....
Friday, March 18, 2011
Posted by Rachael at 11:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That picture is just sad. I love thinking about shadow though...he was the best! In fact, he encouraged me to marry steve. I remember when we were dating, I loved going over to your house just to see shadow. :) poor Aubs, I hope she feels better soon. :( I can really tell she's not been herself because the last few times I've talked to er on the phone, she didn't ask me I she could come over. :( and I'm pretty sure that bullseye is proof of addys lennyness. I'd hold off on a puppy for a while. ;)
Poor Aubs. I hate that, when my kids are sick and lethargic and totally not themselves. When they finally start smiling and running around again, it's like Christmas and my birthday all rolled into one.
I can't believe you had a three-legged dog growing up. I thought all three-legged dogs are supposed to be called Tripod. I'd pay money to see a three-legged dog.
I love that you took a picture of poor dismembered Bullseye laying on the floor.
Post a Comment