Guess how I finished off Addy's never ending birthday? She woke up somewhere between 10:30 and 11 last night, and was wide awake. She ate, she whined, she cuddled, she watched t.v. Finally around 1am, I turned on Toy Story 2 and we snuggled up on the couch. I basically passed out. Apparently she didn't because around 3am I woke up to her climbing all over me. And I was wet. And she was diaperless. I was soaked in urine. At 3 in the morning. After a horrendous day. It was awesome. I changed, wiped off the couch, turned on another movie and fell right back to sleep on the couch. I woke up around 7 o'clock and Addy was asleep on the floor in front of the tv. I am such a good mom.
Amy and I went to the Antique stow at the TRAC today. Stacia met us there, and I am sure the two of them wanted to shoot me because every 5 seconds I kept saying "I don't know, I'm so tired" "Oh man, I'm tired" "I can't think, I'm too tired", you know, stuff of that nature. And then tonight I was supposed to go to a movie, and I could not physically make myself do it. All day I felt like I was walking through thick mud. Like it took so much effort just to move. And I didn't even tell Alicia I wasn't coming. Yep, I was 'that' friend today. Super lame.
When I tried taking a nap today, well, I was taking a nap but I hadn't been asleep for very long. Anyway, I was awoken abruptly when Addison rammed her big fat dumb head into my cheek bone. It hurt so bad. I wanted so badly to start swearing all kinds of profanities. I managed to refrain. I fell back to sleep for a awhile, and then woke up to her crying about who knows what shortly after. What is her problem? Does she not think about me at all?? I am still so tired.
Pictures...
I took these pictures on Wednesday I think, maybe Tuesday. I am so glad I did, because I didn't get pics of her in her shirt I made before she puked on it...
She cried when I first put the shirt on her, so I cheered her up by giving her a great big bowl of fruit loops and a some spoons and cups...The best was, after a few minutes she just wanted to play with Woody, Jesse, and Bullseye. It was so perfect for the pictures. I have some more I want to post, but these are the few I edited. This last picture I printed out to hand out as thank you cards...






1 comments:
Now I feel bad for giving you such a hard time, after hearing about your horrible night. I *guess* you had a good excuse. Next time, though, just remember to text me. :)
P.S. I can't believe you made that shirt. Your talent astounds me.
Post a Comment