I keep trying to figure out what to write about, but I am watching Million Dollar Listing at the same time, not working out so well.
Early today I was playing Family Fued on the computer, and one of the survey questions was something like 'If "American Idol" had a show with animals, what animals would be on it?' What the what? Out of 7 possible answers, I only got 4. Cat, Bird, Dog, and Lion. The others were a monkey, and I can't remember what else, but what in the world would you ever base your guess off of? Oh, I just remembered, one of the answers was a cow. Of course! How did I miss that one? Why is Family Fued one of the best games ever? Someday I want a Family Fued Birthday Bash. Survey says....not likely...or was that my magic 8 ball...
So my dad took Colton to an AAU basketball practice with 2 and 3rd graders tonight. He said Colton did pretty good. He was pretty excited about it when he got home, he had to show me how he did a fake pass. I was thinking wow, so tricky! And then he finished by saying something about how the ball only rolled a little bit away, and then he got it. Not sure his idea of a '"fake pass" and mine are the same. That reminds me, Aubrey totally did air quotes today. I have no idea where she has even seen that before. Anyway, Colton knew he was going to this practice today so as soon as he got home from school he asked if Payson could come over so they could shoot some hoops. He was out there from the second he got home, unitl right before he left. And when I called them in for dinner, Payson told me Colton was just gonna take 2 more shots. He goes balls to the wall every time he's interested in something. He told me he didn't know if he should try out for baseball or football in college. Then a few minutes later, he told me he figured it out, he would just play in the NBA. For the Bulls. Because that's who Michael Jordan played for. I wonder if this has anything to do with the Space Jam dvd case I saw in the car....
Oh, miracle of all miracles, Aubrey went to basketball with my dad, and my mom wasn't there, and they weren't going back to my parents house, and Addy gave my dad 3 kisses before he left. It must have been his lucky day...Good thing I asked him to take Colton, without which, these events would have gone undone...so, really you should thank me dad...your welcome...
I am so ready for it to be warmer. Like high 60's, that isn't asking for much...the kids played outside all afternoon, and it was great, and they all fell asleep pretty much instantly.
I went to Walmart today. Boo. The only thing worse than going to Walmart, is going to Walmart and forgetting to get some things you need...like laundry soap for the mountain range of laundry in your bedroom
Pictures...
Since the last 2 pictures have been of Addy anyway, I decided I will post a picture of her from the last year everyday until her birthday which is next Friday...I so wish we never had to stop eating cake like this...frosting and yumminess, and sugar...just dig in...color me jealous
Friday, March 4, 2011
Posted by Rachael at 1:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment