Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The nicest thing happened today.  My new visiting teacher text(ed)(past tense) me, and asked if she could bring me dinner...uh yeah!  It was so nice.  And it has inspired me to do the same, and I have the perfect friend to force it upon...and she doesn't even know it yet...bwa-ha-ha...

I finally took Addy to the pediatrician today, survey says...sinus infection.  I told the doctor, I don't actually wish my kids ill, but it's so nice when you actually leave with a prescription, and thus feel justified in taking them....I left out the thus when I told her...

So annoying, Colton was actually on time for baseball practice today, but by the time I actually found the practice, he was late.  Why would I look at the track when there is an empty baseball field?  Good thing Colton's eagle eye spotted a kid from his team walking and we had someone to follow...

I'm tired.  I have a lot of birthday stuff to do.  It makes me more tired.  But a good tired...I am trying so hard to be organized about this party, but I am afraid I am failing  in that department...at least I have some good friends and family I can call on to assist...

Picture...

I am so proud of Colton riding up the hill by himself.  Last year he could barely do it with Kent holding on to him.  It was funny because Kent and I would be up the hill with Aubs, and he would ride up the hill, and then go down right past us...he was so independent...on a snowboard....it was awesome and so very weird all at the same time...one of the times he was passing me he yelled out.."take a look at this! One hand!"  He thought he was the bomb, and he let me know it...so out of character...except it's not...


3 comments:

Mallary said...

Bam! Two first posts in one seven day period. So I've decided I want to try snowboarding. But only after I'm skinny and can rock cute outfit. So I'll be tackling that bunny hill in approx. 27 1/2 years. Give or take a couple weeks. The end.

Shayla said...

He makes snowboarding look so fun and easy, too bad it's cold, wet and you could fall down. Totally rules it out for me. Poor Addy. I hope she takes the medicine for you with no problems and gets all better soon. I actually get the shakes when they send me home with medicine for the kids. Yeah, you know why... My kids are weirdo's and won't take it.

Alicia Leppert said...

You're welcome. For the dinner. That you're visiting teacher brought you. Cause she texted you. Cause she got your cell phone number. From a certain rock star. (me)

Texted: good job! Now let's work on losing the parentheses, shall we?

Colton is goofy-foot? I totally laughed because my jaw dropped picturing Colton going up the hill by himself on the chair lift, then taking off down the mountain alone. Then I saw the pictures, and it all made a little more sense.