Holy cow, I am dying right now! I am towards the end of this book I am reading "Winter Garden", I swore I would not let myself read past midnight, and I feel my will power slipping away. I was doing so well, and then blogger was taking so long to load, I figured I might as well read while I wait, and now, I don't know if I can make myself stop reading....
Ok, that is how my night is ending, but it started at 5:20 this morning. Aubrey came in my room and said she had a stomach ache. She puked within 15 minutes of that. Great way to start the day. On the bright side, all of it ended up in a bowl. Every time I give my kids a bowl to puke in, I think of my cousin Josh. Seriously every time, because I remember once learning that he doesn't like the rolls his mom makes, because one time he puked in the bowl, that I think she must have made the dough in, because the bowl he puked in smelled like her rolls, and now he can't eat them...or at least he couldn't a few years ago...
Today I ate my weight in sugar cookies. Really I had no choice, I needed something to help me come down from all of the cupcakes.
Today Aubrey said to me "Knock Knock" I said "who's there" she said "duck" I said "duck who?" she said "duck you" and the first thing I thought was, whoa, that was a close one...I hope she doesn't start rhyming...lucky for me she just cycled that whole thing over and over with different animals.
Picture....
never mind, blogger is being a total crap bag..
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Posted by Rachael at 12:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
There's always a plus side and a downside to either having all your kids get hit with it at once or all spread out. If it's spread out, you only have to deal with one sick kid at a time, but the minute they get better, the next one starts in, and so on and so forth. If it's all at the same time, you've got multiple sick kids to try and take care of, which can be a nightmare, but it's over in one shot, a day or two. I've never been able to decide what I'd rather have, but I think I lean towards one at a time. I don't know why I just blabbed on and on about that. Hey, is this where all your usual commenters went? Did I scare them all away with all my idiotic ramblings? Whatevs, they're just jealous that I always beat them to your first comment. In yo faces, suckas! Can you guess the time by the level of obnoxious that I'm being? Yup. 2:50. Am. I'm gonna go read Winter Garden now! I'm only a few chapters in!
Yea, let's not have Aubs share her comic relief with the lispers over at this house, okay? Maybe you should warn her that Aunt Amy's house is a No Knock Knock Joke Zone. We're still getting over the shock of Sophie walking in the kitchen on Sunday and saying, "For the love of God!". Oh my gosh. Not good.
Did you finish the book yet? You should call me.
And I'm so sad I didn't get any sugar cookies, but I've been afraid to come to your house. I'm not sure I could have handled the guilt if I would have caused you to get the shakes from coming down from your addictions. What's next? Maybe rice krispy treats?
I Love rolls. Just not my Mom's. Or any other similar roll for that matter. However, over the past 20+ years, my hatred has evolved into more of a "dislike". Oh what time can do. At least I can stand to be in the same house now while they are cooking.
We should keep a tally about how many times Alicia's comments exceed the length of Rach's posts – Hiyo! ;)
Oh snap. It's on. It's on like Donkey Kong in a thong.
Post a Comment