Tomorrow morning, the carpet man is coming, and my downstairs will officially have all new flooring. I can't wait. Now if we could just manage to get the trim painted and back up from when we did the laminate, my house might actually look nice. And maybe after that, the blinds will get hung, the ones we have had since Addy's birthday a few weeks ago...I am growing quite accustom to the box's on the floor though...
You know why I was amazing today? Because I had my laundry room cleaned before ten o' clock tis morning. Ah yeah...I wonder how long it will stay that way...
Why are the the first season episodes of The Office so freakin funny?! And why haven't they aired a new episode since February? I hate when tv shows do that...
I'm gonna go watch Parenthood, I will be watching it from my loveseat that is like 2 feet away from the tv...because the room is torn apart in preparation for the knew carpet!....try as I may, I can only get myself to type the carpet..whenever I type 'my carpet' it just feels so wrong and inappropriate...
I almost forgot, I laughed so hard I almost cried today. That's the good news. The bad news is, I was laughing that hard because I watched Aubrey fall. I was on the phone with Amy and I couldn't even tell her what happened because I was laughing so hard. The more I laughed, the more she cried...I just thought it should go on record that I am lacking in the consoling department, but I can find a way to laugh at almost anything...brightside right?
Picture...
This was a year ago...she still climbs in everything...I'll even find her in an empty bathtub playing with her toys...the bag in the background makes it look like Kent just came home from the war or something, when in reality it was the bag of baseball gear from when went Kent coached Colton's team last year...
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Posted by Rachael at 11:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Um, seriously? Did you miss last week's NEW episode of The Office? It was a good one.
I had to think about the "my carpet" thing for a second. Then I loved you even more for saying it. Question: will your carpet match your drapes?
And you wonder why Colton's only reaction to people getting hurt is laughing? It's a mystery that might never be solved...
WV: eponedis. Oh my gosh, that is TOTALLY what I have! Doesn't it sound just like some rare disease that causes migraines, stomachaches, and chronic flatulence? (out my mouth, not my butt)
I will over look your 'knew carpet' typo since you made me laugh and almost forget your typo by saying 'my carpet', ya lil' perv. I had to think about it for a few seconds also. You're so out of control in the things you say on here. I love it.
Can't wait to see your new carpet, can't wait to be paranoid that one of my kids is going to be the first to spill, pee, puke, or poop on it. IF that happens, just remember, I have almost brand new carpet and I dealt with it without having any nervous breakdowns (it may have helped that ours was broken in the very first night when Sophie came out and peed on it in front of us). And you may want to remember IF it happens that your daughter was the first (and only, I think) to graffiti up my walls. The more I think about it, the more I don't know if I can bring my kids over before yours spill something.
Seriously, that was my first thought too. Aren't you just going to live in fear of something spilling on it (or one of the many other disasters Amy listed above)? At least with my old nasty carpet (ew) something spills on it and I think about getting upset but then I remember it's old and I'm like, "eh". But probably I'm just insanely jealous. Maybe I'll send Payson over to throw up on it and then I'll feel better. Enjoy your new, soft, clean carpet. I can't wait to see it. Bill said it looks really good. Okay, now everything just sounds so sick and wrong.
Okay somehow I totally commented on the wrong post. This was meant for your new one. But there's no way I'm typing it all out again. My thumb is already numb from playing Angry Birds for two hours.
PC: ctrl+c. ctrl+v.
MAC: cmd+c. cmd+v.
PS: Who plays Angry Birds with their thumbs!!?? Oh, wait. Never-mind. Question answered. Curiosity crisis averted.
Josh!!! You just went from my arch-anemone to my new best friend!! Ever since I got my Mac I have cursed that ctrl + C and ctrl + V seemed to be gone forever and now you have enlightened me and saved the day!! Yay for you!
P.S. How else do you play Angry Birds on a touch screen?!
I'm so glad we are friends now, and to celebrate – a lil' song:
My Friend Song
PS: I guess since we're friends now, it doesn't matter how you play Angry Birds, just that you are having fun when you do play. I mean, your thumb is technically a finger, even if it does lack a bone or two that the other digits have, and not to mention that everyone else appears to use any other phalange except the thumb. Alas, just be you...my friend.
PPS: Wait a second! This new "friend" business better not be some sick April Fools joke, #13! Careful! Not only am I an awesome arch-enemy (aka arch-nemesis), I'm apparently also a pretty mean arch-anemone too.
Post a Comment