Thursday, March 31, 2011

I am going to go out a limb here, some of you may disagree, and that's ok, I'm probably wrong, but here it is anyway...I'm pretty sure my carpet is softer than yours...no pun intended...Holy Plushness!  It feels heavenly...still weird to see, and I kinda keep staring at it, but really all I want to do is roll around on it, and rub my feet on it.  Josh, you would have the best time vacuuming patterns into it...

It's been a long day, and tomorrow will be another long one, so I am off to bed. 

Seriously, it's so soft...

Picture....

I can't believe he is going to be 7 in two days...I thought these pics were perfect since he will be having a basketball party...his dad has been grooming him since a young age..

4 comments:

Amy said...

You should have posted about denying my daughter a trip to your house so you could protect your precious carpet and 5 minutes after that your daughter spilled diet coke on my carpet. The first soda spill, thank you very much. Looks like my kids have a little catching up to do. Then again, Carson did puke all over your couch. So, maybe, just maybe, we're even.

Joshua said...

Me and my vacuum are soooo there!

Lisa said...

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Josh actually showed up
Vacuum in hand?

I can't wait to come roll around on your carpet...

Wv-aplase...blogger liked my comment

Shayla said...

Totally jealous of your plushy carpet. No fair. Now you can act like a carpet-nazi-mom and try to keep it clean and amazing. Good luck with that! ;)