Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Weirdness

I am blogging on Kent's computer, and it feels like I am in a foreign country or something.  The keys feel funny and the space bar is hella loud.

I was in such a crabby mood for awhile.  Colton will not listen to a thing I say and the back talking and eye rolling is pretty much unbearable for me at this point.  But then Stacia came over, and just hanging out and visiting with an adult, in person, did wonders...One of these days maybe we will hang out before midnight...maybe...

Ok, seriously, I cannot do this.  This space bar is driving me nuts.  So I am quitting.  And I can't even end with a picture, because they are all on the laptop.  Oh my gosh I am going to break this keyboard in a second.  And done.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Please don't blog on kents computer anymore. Kinda makes for a lame post. Boo. On the plus side...I'm first. :)

And one of these days we need to hang out in real life.

Wv-lasislat...I have nothing...but I kinda like it

Alicia Leppert said...

Yeah. Lame. But funny. I could actually feel your frustration coming through the computer screen. Hey, Josh, if you're reading this and you were dismissed today like I think you were and I wasn't, I just have one word for you. Jerk!!

WV: cardlec. Like when your heart stops. Cardlec arrlest.

Joshua said...

Yeah, don't use Kent's computer anymore. You wanna know something in common about Kent & Kent's computer? They are both lame. Hiyo! Actually, I think Kent is getting cooler, especially since he seems to be shaving his head more often now.

@ #13: I was jealous there for a while. Luckily I too followed suit.

PS: What is WV everyone?