I love that I get to go to Bluewood with Kent and the kids tomorrow...
I don't love that they will peer pressure me into trying to snowboard too...
I love that Lisa agreed to watch Addy....
I don't love leaving her behind...
I love that I had my hair colored today, so no more gray for awhile...
I don't love that the only response Kent gave me about my newly cut hair was "It's too straight"
Yeah, ok I don't want to do that anymore. I thought it was a good idea, but I don't want to have to think that hard about what I want to type. But, I do love that my computer savvy cousin Josh asked what WV was, it's not often I get answer a question for him...it's Word Verification.
I think it is so awesome that within a few days of Josh and Alicia declaring comment war on my blog they met at Jury Duty. What are the odds? Alicia text me and told me she was sitting next to her arch nemesis, my cousin Josh, and I laughed out loud so hard. And then I laughed a few times through out the day...good times, good times...
If I could have 3 wishes, one of them would be, I would like to be able to read in the car without getting sick. I so wish that for myself. I do not love to travel, but I do love to read, and I think it would feel like the trip went so quickly if I was reading all the while....
My family rejoiced tonight when Arizona beat Duke. Kent has hated Duke for as long as I have known him, and I am sure way before that. He has also L-o-v-e-d Arizona for as long as I have known him, and long before that. So when they slaughtered Duke tonight, I think he could have cried...but his heart is 2 sizes too small...so he just cheered and jumped around instead...the only thing that distracted from the game was Colton's commentary...wow...it goes on and on, and it is not so quiet, and there is no time in between the things he says...isn't it funny how some things can be so endearing and so annoying all at the same time?
Picture...
This is where I will be tomorrow...taking pictures just like this one, I can't wait..
Did you know that blogger and picasa web albums give you 1GB of storage, and when that's filled you have to purchase more? And if you delete a picture from your blog album, it will be erased from your blog? I had no idea. I just had to go erase an old album so I could upload this picture. I now have 713 pictures on my blog...crazy...
6 comments:
I love that I made your blog post today, and that my text made you laugh several times throughout the day.
I don't love that you say "text" as the past tense of "text" when everyone knows it should be "texted." Just sayin'.
It blows my mind that you're excited to go stand in the cold all day tomorrow to take pictures. I thought that was one of our major things in common, hating the elements. And being outside in nature when there's blogs to be read and shows to be watched and naps to be taken. I'm starting to question the ties that bind us.
Josh, don't hate me for calling you my arch nemesis. After all, you hate my son. But it was fun serving the community with you. You know, before I kicked myself off the jury.
While I'm often mistakingly labeled as omniscient, It is merely a lofty goal, and a fallacy indeed to label me as such. I thank you for the word verification of "word verification".
LOLOLoved the paragraph about AZ and Duke. I know I'll be laughing to myself out loud all day today knowing that Kent's heart is 2 sizes too small, which limits his ability to cry, so he's left resorting to just cheering and jumping around instead! I'm still LOLing!!!
...
...
Yup, still LOLing!!!
@Rach & @#13:
I don't love that you say "arch nemesis" as the correct spelling of "archenemesis", I would have also accepted "arch-nemesis". Just sayin'.
@#13 I do believe the verdict is still out whether or not I hate your son. He only has 1 strike thus far. It should count as 2 strikes, seeing that the offense was in regards to "The Little Mermaid", but, I'm a nice guy, so I kept it to just 1. Also, we should do jury duty together again sometime. Do you think you could hang in there a little longer next time though? Speaking of next time, I'm definitely not drinking gatorade before hand...my small bladder and me barely made it through that whole ordeal.
...
Yup, still LOLing!!!
Wrong. Archenemesis isn't a word either. I just looked it up. In fact the correct term is archenemy. So apparently we should all stop trying to act like we no grammar and spelling, since none of us do. (I still hold firm to "texted" though.)
@Josh (don't know your number) Glad to hear you haven't written my son off completely. In regards to Little Mermaid, I mean, what can you expect? He's a 7 year old boy. What kind of boy would love a movie about a teenage mermaid falling in love with a prince? Oh...wait...I forgot who I was talking to. Sorry.
Maybe one day we can actually be on a jury together and see who cracks on the stand first--you having to pee or me falling asleep.
Proved my point--I don't "no" grammar. Awesome.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. If people use it, it's a word, and people do use it. Whether or not my friend "Webster" or the renowned "Oxford" have added it to "their" list is another thing. They are too busy adding colloquial acronyms and words like "OMG" and "Granny-dumping". Archenemy is merely a synonym. Alas, a couple citations of common usage and thereby, acceptance. Props to you for using it in the first place though, #13.
Source #1
Source #2
Source #3
As for Arial, perhaps I was just mature for my age, but I'll bet your boy will come around in the end (Well, let's just hope it's "just a phase", eh?!). I mean who doesn't find red-headed-shelled babes attractive? ;)
...
"no" – Awesome, indeed!
...
Yup, still laughin' Rach!
This was like sotally one of your bestester postages. Kents heart...two sizes too small. Loling Fo shizzle. Let's just hope the rest of him is normally sized. You know, like you'd hate to have a teeny spleen. You know what I love??? Addy! You know what I don't love? That she almost broke my glass flask pheasant thingy. She knocked it on the floor and it's head popped off. (so lucky it didn't shatter). Steve has taken quite a liking to her too. He says she's fun to mess with, and that she reminds him of you when you were little. Hey did you get the picture I texteded you? Oh prolly not since our phones are stupid.
Post a Comment