Friday, March 11, 2011

Quickness

I am blogging, just so I don't break my streak.  I am still at Amy's house (book club started at 7)  and all the sudden it occurred to me I hadn't blogged yet.  So here I am.  And Lisa said hi.  We have talked about everything.  Literally.  I love being out with the girls.  Too bad I still have to go home and do birthday stuff.  Ok, so yeah, that's it.  I am missing out on the conversation.  This feels more like facebook than a blog post.  And I actually had stuff to write about, like Payson asking Colton if was 'scurd' of dancing to his Justin Bieber music, and Colton telling him he wasn't dancing because his back is hurt.....

Picture....

So, ignore the fact that she has a bottle, cause she's old, and notice that on Christmas she is sitting with Woody, when she is surrounded by new toys...

0 comments: