Tuesday, January 18, 2011

And I'm all like, this is hard...this is from an SNL skit, another example of why a sound button is a necessary invention for blogs.  So you can hear what I am trying to get across.  I totally almost profaned my post with my skill-less typing and the word skit.  So I started my goal to blog everyday for the  purpose of keeping a record of my stay at home life and so when my kids grow up and read this they can think what a cool mom they have.   And want to be just like me.  That'll totally happen.  And so I can check my email for something other than finding my long lost love and the fastest way to a better body.  Neither which are in my future.   Anyway, my point was it's harder than I thought.  That's what she said.  But seriously, I feel like I'm gonna switch over to snooze mode soon.  Maybe my kids will do something totally outa control soon, then I'll have something to blog at least...

3 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

Wait. I don't like the sound of this. Snooze mode? Does that translate into blog break?? Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Rachael said...

No break! I would never do that to you! I just meant I don't want the stuff that I write to be snoozable, ya know?

Alicia Leppert said...

Oh my gosh. Whew. Don't scare me like that. I almost had to eat some chocolate due to my distress, and it would have absolutely been your fault. Soooo happy you're not leaving us hanging there, rachael-less. I may need to talk about this at my next therapy session. I'm a little traumatized. Nope. Already over it. Bring on the blogginatin'!!!