Ya, so I don't really feel like blogging because I just want to go crochet. I know, I am so lame. I'm gonna keep this short and sweet.
Tonight we went out for dinner at Red Lobster with Kent's family. Kent's brother Kevin got in to dental school in Wisconsin and we were out to celebrate. Here is how it rated: dinner-expensive and disappointing(for me not Kent), company-excellent, cheesecake dessert-to die for. And, we ran into my Energy-Northwest long lost best friend, James. I hadn't seen him in forever, and it was nice to chat for awhile. And it was even nicer when he quoted my blog a few times. Love that guy. And James, if you are reading this, and I know you will, have some kids already. You didn't need a financial plan to get Cowboy, and you don't need one for kids either, just do it. Remember, you can always fall back on the government right?
On to the picture of the day...I hope no one reading this is saying "finally a friggin short post"
This is Kevin, soon to be the family dentist. Dr. Sanders sounds so crazy! And his awesome wife Natalie...
And these our some of the Sanders cousins. We were in Spokane at the end of August for Ryan's wedding and we all went to Riverfront Park. It was so much fun, and the weather was awesome.
Aubrey is so photogenic....She really stole the shot on this one...
4 comments:
Yes, expensive, food was not disappointing though. They even cooked my steak to perfection: A wood-grilled 14 oz. NY Strip topped with Maine lobster meat, tender shrimp and fresh asparagus in a white wine and lobster butter sauce over mashed potatoes. Medium Rare, Thank you.
James, I have to agree with Rach on the kids.
Wow, I think that Kent should write menus (unless that is what the menu already said) and just for the record, I like your long posts. This one was just too short.
congrats to kevin!!! and james...if you're reading this comment, i've got a few extra kids, you can have one of mine. sounds like kent enjoyed his meal...i enjoyed it too. (i can say that, cause i'm pretty sure i tasted it through his description). aubrey pretty much steals every shot...does she not?
Red Lobster? Disappointing?? Are you kidding me?! You do know what LOBSTER is, right? I rarely get to go there cause it's so expensive, but if I could, I'd go once a week. We can't be friends anymore.
Post a Comment