Sunday, January 30, 2011

Church today was like a Spiritual Buffet.  I definitely got my fill.  It was so good.  And then I went home.  Home.  The place that should be a safe haven from the world.  And I was left trying to remember what I just ate.  Isn't that they way it works?  5 minutes after you are home, you are barking at the kids to just listen!  For the love!  And then when I try to tell other people about the things that really struck home and made me ponder, I start talking in sentence fragments and saying a lot of "...it really was good...somebody said something.."

I am so tired tonight.  The bags under my eyes are so big they could carry all the groceries I still need to go get at Walmart tomorrow.  At least I had my hair colored on Friday so I don't look baggy and gray, which equals a hot mess.  Let's wrap this up shall we....

Picture....

Every time I see a dad throw their kids in the air it makes my stomach have that flip-flop-drop feeling.  Jason is the absolute worst.  Amy or Lisa have a picture of him throwing Carson I think, it is insane.  In this picture we were at the park on vacation.  The park is pretty cool and it was a beautiful day.  I of course have tons more pictures I will have to post later when my heads not so fuzzy.... 

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yea, that picture is nothing compared to the one Lisa has of Jason throwing Carson. Sounds like you feel like I should but thank goodness for another headache today and excedrin migraine, I'm riding another caffeine high. Time to sew, time to sew...

Alicia Leppert said...

Somebody said something...bags under your eyes so big they can carry your groceries...seriously, this is why I love your blog.

Lisa said...

amy's right...your picture is nothing compared to mine. but we all knew this after the sea lion incident.

it's a pretty stinkin cute pic though.

i would have much preferred it if kent's shirt was off.