Right now I am at the WSU vs. UA game with Kent and Colton. We were immediately asked for our ticket stubs because they are in their Arizona gear in the middle of WSU alumni. Half court. The spirit and excitement are infectious, but the bare midrifs I could do without. I think I'll have "you got swatted" stuck in my head for awhile. We're having a great time, made it through the first 8 minutes of the game before I had to take Colton to the bathroom, and I of course got a kettle corn before the game even started....thank you Lisa, for taking Addy, without you I wouldn't be here...
Saturday, January 22, 2011
WSU
Posted by Rachael at 9:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I'm SO jealous! But if I went, I couldn't sit by you, boo Arizona!!
Boo Arizona???
Don't worry, we will try to get tickets to the UW game and then I'll cheer for the Cougs!!!
I'm sure the season ticket holders will like that better if we are in the same seats!!!
So cool that you guys had a great time...I can see vividly Colton's reactions!:) Thanks for the calls too...ya know how this team works at home!:)
sooooo glad you had fun!!!!
Post a Comment