You know when your kids are everywhere and always talking, or making some noise, or asking something, and are physically incapable of standing still, but they aren't necessarily being naughty and you are so tired that half the time you are telling them to be quiet and stop doing that, you are laughing. Not the happy laugh but more the I think I lost my mind somewhere between now and 10 minutes ago kind of laugh? And then one of your kids hurts himself and you start laughing, and that makes him mad, and the more mad it makes him the harder you laugh and then they start to laugh but that just makes them even more mad? That was my life 5 minutes ago. And then we said prayers and sent them to bed, and then I saw both of them at least 18 times after that. At least when I put Addy to bed she fixed her pillow, laid down, pulled her blankie up, and asked for her bottle. If you think she is too old, don't judge. She goes to bed by herself. She can have until she's 12 for all I care.
Didn't do much today. I babysat for my sister, and then she/we made some kitchen curtains for me that are pretty adorable. And I started making some crocheted circles for a pillow. I hope it turns out.
Kent had to warn Colton if he does any of his taekwon do on his sisters he will never be able to go back to class. Ever. Colton is killing me right now. Kent was watching a basketball game tonight and Colton is totally trying to talk to the tv like his dad does. If only he knew a fraction of what he was trying to say. He does this when he plays football on the Wii or ps3 too. Pretty comical.
Pictures...
A little blursula, but I still love it...
Awe, Amy and my dad. This was on the beach where we were staying. It was a little walk down, but the rocks were really cool..you know how rocks are cool and stuff...
I just love Graycie running in this one, Aubrey wears that pink shirt for pajammas now...and Easton was so little...
At the aquarium in New Port...
Lisa, Easton, and Trenton...it's always so rare that a picture has a mom in it...and notice the pants...twinsies
Down in Newport at the Waterfront. Those were some of my favorite shoes Colton had...I don't think he has ever worn anything but Nike...
I can't wait to go back...








4 comments:
Was that Graycie or Simba? I couldn't tell the difference with the hair. Your night sound a little rough. Mine was pretty decent since I got to leave the house for that hour or more but it all caught up to me at bedtime. Hey, at least your kids are asleep...two of mine are still up and they've been in there since 9pm. That's what I get for being the occasional 'good' mom. I let them stay up to watch Wipe Out. It bites me in the arse every time.
Dad and I can't hardly handle looking at those pictures! It is so sad to know that time has gone by that fast. It use to feel like the three amigos were always going to be at that stage and now it is six years later! Oh my my. We are so lucky to have these kinds of pictures to look back on...and your dad still wears that shirt crabbing! Glad we got him out of that pink chair however..:)
I wondered how long it would be before Colton got the talk about no tae kwandoing his sisters!
By the way...how do kids that were that cute get yelled at so much now???
I love that even last night and this morning as Aubs sat with me or when we went to bed last night...wants to talk about the beach:) These kids have the best memories..and they are already excited we are talking about going back. Love it!!
stop making my heart hurt. i look at these pictures and could seriously cry at how fast they've grown. and amy! that was freaking hilarious. simba is a perfect nickname for her. haha. rach, i think we need an updated version of twinsie pants for this next trip. whatdoya say???? love you, and all of your kabillion posts. love always,
lisa
Post a Comment