Monday, January 24, 2011

Photog Monday #4

Aubrey had Sabrina come over to play today, and sure enough she told Addison she was going to 'spank her butt'.  Seriously, every time she has a friend over.  And she has been full of "Jeez-da-Weez" today, ususally followed by 'mom' or 'Addison'.

Ok, so I know people have told me I mumble my whole life, but when I tell my kids it's bed time I speak very clear.  Very clearly in a different language or something because it seems to go right over their heads that I just spoke words they hear every day.  But here is the catch, after I yell at them 10 times to go to bed they want to help me put Addy to bed.  And it is so sweet the way the hug and kiss her, and tell her goodnight.  And then I feel like a total d-bag.  But then they get out of bed again, and the yelling and threats presume. 

Addy has been obsessed with going outside lately.  She doesn't care if it's cold, if she's dressed, if it's raining, if anyone is out there with her...today she came in absolutely soaked...

Alicia, Kent keeps making fun of our book club.  He wants to know if we are only reading books about battered women from the Lifetime channel of battered women.  He's so rude.  D-bag.

I am loving my goal of taking pictures every Monday.  I know I have taken pictures of things I would have otherwise missed.  And it's a once a week guarantee that Addy gets dressed and her hair done.  Never mind the fact that her pictures today are taken in her Jesse jammie shirt.  She had jeans on.  That totally counts.

Pictures....

He is competitive, she only wants her hair in a pony, I could hear her saying "weeee"


Addy watching Despicable Me...

Aubrey eating her 8th donut or something today.  Kent brought them home for the kids for breakfast...

Colton and Payson playing kick ball in the rain after school...

2 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

Tell Kent that, no, our first book we're reading and discussing is "How To Have Kent's Super Buff Bod In 90 Days." Chapter 1 is: Finishing Your Workout Even If It's 12:12 AM. Boo-ya!!
Love the pics of the boys playing kickball. It almost looks like they're not fighting. And thank you for feeding Payson dinner. He was probably so confused to see a meal that didn't come in cardboard containers.

Lisa said...

nice picniking!!! well done young padwon. (i don't know if that's spelled right...i'm not enough of a star wars geek to know). that doughnut looks devine. just about as big as she is. and oh, my daughter; she is gorgeous. ;)