We are dog sitting for Steve and Lisa this weekend. In other words, Addy=Ecstatic. She is seriously beside herself with joy. When they first went outside and she had to get her shoes on, you would have thought she was being physically tortured. It's so funny to see a dog in our house again. +one more.
So, Parenthood is one of my favorite shows. And one of the teenage girls says 'I mean' when ever she talks. I don't know why, but I totally like it. Maybe I just relate to her more than the parents still, since I have not entered into the personal hell of raising teenagers yet. I'll show you what 'I mean'
Amy watched this documentary, it said women are actually more attractive when they are ovulating. I mean, I thought that was called actually getting all the way ready? Maybe it does happen to me, but with all the dishes and laundry, and stuff, I mean, maybe I just miss it...
It also said men and women were naturally attracted to people that rated close to the same on an attractiveness scale, from 1-10. I mean, maybe Kent was just feeling like an over achiever the day he met me...just kidding, I mean, I think we are both 10's...to each other...sometimes....or something....I mean you did see his picture right?...is a ten even high enough?
Ok, enough with the I mean, maybe....
I braved Target today with Graycie, Trenton, Aubrey, and Addy. Have I mentioned that Addison has shopping-cartphobia. Like, with straight up I-swear-she-is-my-child freak outs when I try to put her in. Even a slurpee doesn't keep her happy in one. Did I tell you she walks at the speed of a turtle in the store? But I have to suffer through it every few minutes to give my t-rex arms a break? It's the best. Did I tell you what Aubrey said in the car ride after the store? Can any one guess? Graycie wanted her to show her how to play games on my phone. Aubrey was happy to help, and then as she was sliding her fingers all over the screen declared "What the hell did I just do?" I think maybe I should put a tally widget on the side of my blog to keep track of how many times she says it. I mean, I could just do a better job teaching her not to, but then I would probably have to stop saying it...anyways, it just might not work out....
Addy is outside playing, totally content, just having the dogs out there with her. She has her Woody and Jesse dolls, and all is well...
Can I just say, I am loving American Idol this season? Loving the new judges, loving that they have shown us more good singers than in the past, and totally crying at least once every episode over some story about someone.
Pictures...
This is for my Aunt....ta-da! Tablecloth Curtains. I never know how to take pictures of decor...
And here is Addy running outside, running after the 'do-dog' sounds like dah-dog not dooo or doh, nothing Homer Simpson about it...I guess she just likes them so much she says it one and a half times...


5 comments:
So funny! I mean, I don't know what you were even worried about, losing your funniness? Didn't happen. And those curtains...I mean, have you ever seen anything cuter? Seriously. So the Schwann man has been here for like 45 minutes visiting with mom, I mean its so annoyingish. Nice kid though, nice kid. I'm not really loving you posting so early in the day, I mean, what will you possibly call me about tonight at like 11 pm?
THANK YOU for the picture, now I don't feel so left out! I love the curtains! I go to Target everyday (almost literally) and I have never seen that print. Very nice.
he he he (that is me giggling at your funny stories)
Saw your blog and love it! Can't read without laughing :) This is Raven btw, haven't seen you in forever! But I must say, your kids are too cute for words, and I just LOVE how you write about them. :)
love the curtains...love the niece...love the blog
Post a Comment