Friday, January 21, 2011

This evening I will be stuffing my face at Olive Garden and celebrating a friends birthday.  I hope some one that reads my blog is on a diet and this information is devastating.  I hope some one somewhere is jealous because I'm not on a diet.  Hold on carbs, I'm coming....

One cute thing a piece...

Aubrey-"mom, I'm gonna do something for you, watch and learn"

Addy- she led me over to the toys and patted the ground for me to sit down, and the sound of her laughing while we played 'squeeze'

Colton- laughing in the car teasing each other about having big booty's...

Too much Olive Garden.....

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

You're totally going to have to fight me for the carbs. Mmmmm... See you tonight!

Alicia Leppert said...

Carbs smothered in creamy cheesy deliciousness, you mean. That's right. I'm commenting on your blog at 5:30 this morning. I have yet to go to sleep since I got home. What is my deal?! Loved the too much olive garden comment before showing chub in the tub. Hilarious.

Rachael said...

Look Alicia, I'm totally commenting back! I can't believe you were still up at 5:30! I came home and went straight to bed, I couldn't sleep for awhile either, but I don't think I made it passed 4:30. I had my leftovers today, and the only thing wrong with it was it wasn't enough. And now I want to go back and do it all over again. Every time I see that picture of Colton, I can't believe he was ever that chunky, but their it is in print... I mean seriously, those knees...

Lisa said...

dude, chris farley is out of control. wish i would have seen that pic before olive garden...i would have ordered the salad.