I am such a loser. Everyday I swear it's the day I am going to be in bed by 11. And then get up by 7 the next day and shower, read my scriptures, and get some serious house work done. Then I'll have time to bake, or take the kids somewhere, or whatever I feel like without sacrificing my house. Everyday I go to bed between 1 and 3, the other day it was 4. And so of course the next morning when I have to get up to get Colton and Aubs ready for school I feel like I've been hit by a bus. And I lay down on the couch and do nothing til sometime after 10. Just like I'm going to do now. I'll start tomorrow.
*************************************************************************************
Carson and Amy interrupted my late morning plans. Nothing like having your sister walk in while you are sleeping on the couch in your bathrobe to make you feel like a loser....
***********************************************************************************
Holy crap, I just cleaned for what felt like forever...I can tell I did a good job because I'm sweating like a pig. And I never sweat. Never. I'll probably break out in a rash or something. I have to say, I actually enjoyed my cleaning more today because I had music on in the background. I don't know why I said more, that would indicate that I liked it to begin with. Crazy what a difference music can make. My cousin Josh told me about Grooveshark. It's kinda like Pandora, but you can search for songs and make your own play lists. Amy has me hooked on Taylor Swift's new song Never Grow Up.
***********************************************************************************
Addison had a productive day. She managed to dump out a whole cup of apple juice, break a glass candle holder, spill taco meat all over 2 chairs and the floor, hit and/or pinch at least 3 other children, spill a cup of water, and throw an assortment of things...looks like I'm not the only one who worked hard today.
James, why are you calling Kent to tell on me? I thought we were friends...
Aubrey: Sophie, we want to live at the beach right?
Tonight in the car Colton was talking about something and when I asked him what he was talking about he told me 'never mind', I asked him what he was talking about again, he said 'never mind' so the 3rd time I said "Colton, I asked you what you were talking about" in a firm voice and he replied, "Yeah, And I told you never mind" He is lucky I am as nice as I am and his lashing was only a verbal one, with the promise of a fat upper lip next time. I mean that's not exactly how I put it, but that is what I was thinking...
I love Tuesday's because Parenthood is on. If you don't watch it you should.
I am going way back to 2005 for my beach pictures today. I can't even tell you how much these pictures make me smile...
Colton's 2nd trip to the beach....
Colton was in the window of my parents room, I remember Steve making fun of his jammies, but I loved them...
I think this was the last day we were there, I was pregnant with Aubrey and I wasn't feeling so great some of the time...
See those pants I'm wearing? They are Addidas warm-ups, Lisa had a pair too, and we wore them into the Nike Employee Store. We like to talk about how ballsy we were that day...Looking back though, it was kinda rude...
My mom made the boys matching pj's...so freakin cute...
I love this one, his little face reflected in the glass...I think we were at the Newport Aquarium...
I think I might have to post some of these pictures all week, looking through old pictures is the best.






4 comments:
I don't know why you felt like a loser, you know I'll be doing the same thing tomorrow morning!
That picture of Colton at the end? Adorable! I'm so sad that our little boys grew up!
Spencer did not do Colton's incident any justice. He just say that he told you never mind, as if it was super casual. Nice to know he's not affected at all by you flipping out, cause you know, it happens to him all the time!
P.S. I love that James told on you. I may have considered doing the same thing.
I just wrote the longest @$$ comment and it just suddenly disappeared. No way am I writing it again. Loved seeing the boys all teeny tiny. It's weird to think that they looked more like that when we started hanging out than they do now. Tear!
Great photos, thanks for sharing! I don't think that I ever saw most of the old pictures. Instead of cleaning your house, you should just come up with a money making idea so that you can pay someone else to clean your house!!
So you know, I LOVE reading your blog. I'm may be silent, but I'm here, reading, laughing, crying.
Also, for the record, while I may have been introduced to GrooveShark.com my last year or two at BYU, I ended up using yahoo music & Pandora instead for some reason. 'Twas Jared, a year ago, who convinced me to give it a second shot — I'm glad I did. It satisfies all my musical-instagratificational episodes.
Post a Comment