Dude. It's my 4th day blogging again and I am already out of material.
Today I ran around and did some shopping with my mom, and it was so nice to be out of the house. Last week Kent was off the whole time, and I was to sick and miserable with my infected/root canal-ed tooth. So I went no where. Seriously, no where. It was such a waste. So whilst out shopping I picked up a pretty adorable clock for $8! Holla TJ Maxx! And Rummi Kube from Big Lots. I can't wait to make Kent play with me. Rummi Kube that is....sicko Lisa.
Every time the phone rings, nine times out of ten it is Amy or Lisa. If it's Lisa I immediately hear "Hey Rach!" in her Phoebe voice. And if it is Amy, without fail, the first I hear "Ok, so you know that spot -any place in her house- I was thinking of doing...." The second thing they usually say is "were you sleeping?"
Right now, as I blog Addy is watching her Max and Ruby. She in the family room, and I in the living room. Without fail, when the commercial comes on, she sits on the couch and yells "MOM" until I come in and skip the commercials. The one time I didn't she came in the living room and threw herself at my feet, yelling, and trying to grab my hand to pull me in to the family room. Maybe there is something to be said about restricting television....
So Kent started P90X. I tried my hardest to get him to eat just one bite of my crazy delicious cupcakes the other day and he refused. I wonder if he's thought about how this new lifestyle of his is going to affect me? Last night he came down stairs after his first workout, and he literally looked ill. Pale, sweaty, sickly. He was living proof that there is just something unnatural about exercising. I will continue to abstain....
I'm feeling bored, maybe I need a picture....
....or 3. Our yearly vacation to the Oregon Coast, well, nothing tops it. We talk about it all year, count down the days, froth at the mouth, chomp at the bit, when it gets close to going again, if you could see our emotions, it would look like a kid that had to go pee real bad. Best way I can describe it. Since I never blogged about last years trip, I think I will post pictures from it as much as I can. It just makes me happy.
6 comments:
Holy Schiznoly! 8 Dollars? And you didn't call and ask if I wanted you to get me one? Dude, you so don't understand the rules of having your sisters back while shopping. I so haven't taught you much, have I? I'm so disappointed in my prodigy. But hey, I keep thinking about your frame, and how much I heart it too. And how you went shopping and I didn't and how you can make cupcakes and I can't, or don't, or shouldn't. I have some serious issues. I'm gonna stop now. Love your posts, you rock.
Im just gonna start calling you Erma!
I forgot when I told you I never read any books....I lied...I read Erma...and you are my Erma:) Luv-a-luv-a-luv this part of you!
The word is dueess...thats a cool word
Yahhhh DUEESS!! Something Pops would totally say:)
I'm pretty sure TV is totally healthy for my kids. In fact, the more the better. I figure it's either that, or me actually "parenting". Seriously... nobody every heard of a kid being in therapy for the rest of her life because she watched too much Max & Ruby. But therapy because her mom screwed her up? Yeah. Exactly. :-)
I so could not love addy more!!! This made me think of her trying to get me to change her sippy at your moms the other night, from lemonade to milk. Oh and I'm sure Kent will have a blast playing with you. You did say strip happy days game, right? And I'm sure your new clock is just per.fect (said in my most rubiest voice).
So what is the deal with this whole root canal thing and why don't I know about it? I'm sure it's all the SUGAR you eat rotting your teeth out. Maybe you should join me on my no sugar quest. I love Addy's cardi in that pic. You guys talking non-stop about your amazing annual beach trip and how super fun it always is makes me feel like Phoebe being left behind on the London trip cause she's carrying a litter.
I know, right, Alicia? They're going to have to start inviting more people along if they keep talking about it so much!! :) I love your totally random, but not random posts, Rachael. You should always blog. Right? Like every day. :) Unnatural to exercise, continue to abstain. Seriously, you had me laughing the whole way through. And I just can't believe you didn't immediately think of Amy when you bought your $8 clock. I mean, if anyone needs a clock, it's Amy.
Post a Comment