Guess what I managed to do today? Get myself and 3 kids to church, on time, no Kent. That makes one guilt free day for me. And I have to tell you, it was quite the accomplishment. Everything was going great, ahead of schedule even. Enter Addy. She soaked her sweater, threw some fits, and just about sent me running away from home. Aubrey managed to melt my icy cold heart when I kicked Addison out of the bathroom. I was brushing my teeth and she was about to soak another sweater when I snatched her up, set her outside the door, and shut it. She started crying of course, and then I could here Aubrey reading her a Max and Ruby book to make her feel better. So sweet right? She can be such a great big sister. Little did I know, the crying at home was just a glimpse of what was to come at church....
So tonight I was talking to Kent and kinda saying how I wasn't really sure what to blog about, I hadn't seen the kids a lot the last few days, so I was running out of material. He told me to just not blog. What the? I told him I had to! It's my goal! It's my journaling! I am supposed to do it everyday! He said "Yeah, but if it's not entertaining whats the point? Don't just blog to say you blogged" I told him the point isn't to entertain people, if they are along the way great, but every post can't be full of laughs. And then he told me people only read it to be entertained. I changed the subject. And then I decided if he thinks entertainment is so important, maybe he should provide it for me. Good thing Denice left me that super nice comment before this post. Let's look at some pictures shall we?
Seriously. And he loved it. Now I know who's hair Addy has for sure.
I was gonna keep looking through pictures, but decided I could just use these pictures. 'Nuf said right?
He was posing for a calendar he is making me for our anniversary.....or maybe they are his before pictures for p90x....maybe..,
Oh, and apparently Addy eats her muffins the same way she eats her cupcake....this morning at breakfast...



3 comments:
Dude you've got some ammo!!! Kent better watch his step, I see this as a reoccurring threat you have now. Maybe you could title the posts, "yup he messed up again..."
Uh, that picture of his filthy mullet, he should be punished. Poor addy didn't stand a chance. Hahahhahahhahahahhaha!!!!!
Aubrey is so sweet in those "quiet" moments. Rare for her, but oh so sweet ;)
Uh, I hope you gave him fair warning, otherwise I advise you to remove a few of the pics before your husband maims you. I kinda like you just the way you are.
I feel violated. Didn't know I'd be seeing Kent half naked when I came to your blog tonight. And Kent, FYI, I read Rachael's blog to be uplifted and enlightened, not to be entertained. Ok, that's a lie. Dude, I seriously thought he was wearing a wig in the first pics. Don't give up on the blogging Rach, no matter what the haters (Kent) say!
Post a Comment